28 August 2010

Upcoming Project for Summer 2011


SKATE CUBA

I've been thinking a lot about the Cuban skate scene and documenting it. Besides my feet my skateboard is my main mode of transportation within the city of Havana and the scene there is small enough that almost everyone knows one another  or of  each other.  This year I'll be trying to document and photograph more often this being one of the things I'll be focusing on and maybe 2 other projects/places, so keep a look out for negative scans at some point in 2011.

Also this year hopefully will bring me to more places outdoors, indoors and around doors, so be on the look out for reviews of tourist sites, restaurants and other places in Cuba with photographs (most likely very delayed but eventually there) to helkp you make your way to certtain spots or entice you to visit this beautiful forbidden island.

No comments: